Chef Jeremiah’s BBQ Chicken Wings With Lemon & Paprika
1kg free range/ organic chicken wings
1 jar of whole piquillo peppers
2 tbls smoked paprika
2 tbls dark muscavado sugar
200ml oil blend
2 tbls sea salt
1. Strain peppers and put in blender.
2. Add the peel and juice from the lemons.
3. Add paprika, sugar and salt and start blending.
4. Gradually pour in the oil.
5. Once smooth, pour over chicken wings and marinate for a few hours.
6. Cook over a hot BBQ, serve with fresh coriander and lemon wedge.